The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 25

Today was cleaning day and we have cleaned. Oh boy have we ever. Do you know cleaning woodwork feels like working out? Oh well, it does to me! We aren't done yet but we've just finished for the night and the while house feels so much better!

I've had a shower and I'm laying in bed. I'll copy paste my food from my tracker tomorrow. It want great today. I mean, my points are fine but there weren't enough fruits and veggies.

Ah well, tomorrow.

Saturday, July 27, 2013
Morning
2  serving(s) Small Plates Pork Egg Rolls
9
2  serving(s) Caramel Chicken Stock velvetted
18
2  serving(s) Diner Select Sides Brown Rice
13
Subtotal40
Midday
No entries for this meal time. 
Subtotal0
Evening
2  Velveeta Shepherds Pie
24
Subtotal24
Anytime
1/4 serving(s) delish orange and almond
2
1/3 serving(s) delish lemon and black pepper
2
1  container Muller Yogurt
4
Subtotal8
Food PointsPlus values total used72
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity. 
Activity PointsPlus values earned0

No comments: