The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 20 - Weigh in Day and FMM

Okay so I've decided to take part in Friend Makin' Monday but before I do that I wanna get the weigh in out of the way. I lost 2.4 pounds! I am now 448 pounds. I lost more on average the last time I did this but I was taking birth control back then to control the symptoms of my PCOS. I know this time is going to be different, and I'm still really happy. I also made it back to the gym again today before my meeting. I think I'm doing pretty okay guys.


If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Let’s Talk About TV


1. Share your current “Must-See” TV shows. I am currently in love with Hannibal even though I know its on break. I'm also watching Under the Dome. I need to catch up on Doctor Who, Falling Skies, Defiance, Grimm, and Once Upon a Time. I just don't have the time and I need to stay off of my butt so much!

2. Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms? Unless you think of Psych as a sitcom I do not enjoy sitcoms. Or reality TV I guess. Sometimes when there is nothing else on I will put on Say Yes To The Dress, or Bridezillas though. I prefer scifi, horror and fantasy in my TV shows.

3. Who is your favorite talk show host? I don't have one. I don't watch talk shows! Sorry!

4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news? I don't watch the news. It's kind of alarmist and I don't need the stress. I read BBC news online and sometimes CNN.

6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media? If so, which one did you watch? There are a few. Vampire Diaries, Being Human (US), and Pretty Little Liars. Pretty Little Liars is kind of amazing actually. I think its incredibly well written.

7. List any TV series that you own on DVD. There are too many to list! I have The X-Files, Fringe, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Supernatural, Smallville, Invader ZIM and more!

8. Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc? If so, what kind of device do you use to stream it? I have Netflix, Hulu+ and Amazon Prime (because a roommate shares her account). I stream things to my TV using our PS3, and I use my Laptop, and sometimes my Nook to stream other things. I've used Netflix on my phone to keep a friends toddler busy in a restaurant once.

9. If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose? Defiance. I would love to be a crime fighting antihero on the outskirts of civilization trying to keep the peace between humans and non-humans!

10. If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose? Firefly! I know we got Serenity, but I still hate that its over.

Have a good time answering the questions and making new friends!


And now, my food for the day:

1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup skim milk
2 servings wheaties cereal
1 can tomato soup with gouda cheese
1 serving garden delight pasta
1 serving cheese nips
1 serving Banquet frozen chicken sandwiches
1 tbsp bbq sauce
1 small ice dream cup with strawberry topping from Chick fil a
2 servings angel hair pasta
1 serving pasta sauce with turkey meatballs


I have nine points left.

No comments: