The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 8

AND THEN THERE WERE GROCERIES!

Oh yes. Groceries. I use coupons and I think I did pretty well today. 

Enough of my bragging! I managed to get all of my points in today. I know I don't have to get every last one of them in but being as I've been close to twenty under for the last three days I am feeling at least a little accomplished there. The days following today will be much easier.

I have decided on the Monday meeting for Weight Watchers. I will already have the car because I keep it to go to the gym. Speaking of the gym, I will be headed back there for day three this week tomorrow. :)

And finally...onto the food!

1 whole bbq chicken chopped salad from Panera
1 serving bbq ranch
1/2 serving broccoli cheese soup from Panera
1/2 roasted turkey and avocado blt from Panera
1 apple
1 cup hot and sour soup
9 pieces spicy California roll
1 banana
2 1/2 servings tomato soup
2 servings reduced fat cheese nips
1 chicken lunch meat and cheese sandwich on white bread with pickles and hot peppers
1 tbsp mayo
1/4 of an orange
1 Cadbury toffee ice cream bar

No comments: