The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 26

I know I haven't posted my food yet for today or yesterday but I'm tracking. I'm just busy and kind of exhausted. We finished cleaning the house today. Certain actives drain me quicker than others and being hunched over woodwork for hours is one of them. So I'm updating from my bed again.

Weigh in day is tomorrow and so is the gym. I promise to copy paste my food tomorrow guys, goodnight!

Sunday, July 28, 2013
Morning
1  medium banana(s)
0
1  cup(s) fat free skim milk
2
55  gm Wheaties Cereal
5
Subtotal7
Midday
1  Velveeta Shepherds Pie
12
Subtotal12
Evening
1/2 cup(s) macaroni and cheese
5
1/2 cup(s) cooked white rice
3
2  Tbsp canned chicken gravy
1
1/2 cup(s) pasta salad
4
5  oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast(s)
5
2  oz cooked pork tenderloin
2
1  Tbsp barbecue sauce
1
1  Sausage, Apple and Cornbread Stuffing
3
Subtotal24
Anytime
1  serving(s) frosty lemon cookie
3
1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
3
1/2 cup(s) unsweetened dill pickle(s)
0
1/2 medium fresh tomato(es)
0
2  serving(s) new york croutons asiago
2
2 1/2 serving(s) Lite Buffalo Ranch 2tbsp
4
78  gm avocado
3
1/2 cup(s) uncooked bell pepper(s)
0
2  cup(s) fresh spinach
0
1 1/3 serving(s) Aldi Cracker Crisps
4
1  tbsp Hormel Bacon Bits
1
2  cup Campbell's Soup
5
Subtotal25
Food PointsPlus values total used68
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
No entries for activity. 
Activity PointsPlus values earned0

No comments: