The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 23

Sorry about the abrupt posting last night. It was a weird night.

Today was much better. My friend had another dentist appointment so I got to take her daughter to see the ducks! There is also a playground there so we had a lot of fun. Afterward I went to the gym. Beyond that my day has been about relaxing. I made a simple dinner, I didn't eat enough points today but I'm not hungry.

Tomorrow is game night and I am thinking of coping by giving myself a large bank of points to work with for the evening. I'll have a normal (for me) breakfast and a light lunch when I get home from the gym and then I'll plan big for the evening.

I don't have a ton to say today. Even I know the exciting days are weigh in days.

I have some exciting things planned for the future. Chad and I (and a bunch of friends) are about to put down some cash for a cruise in October of 2014. That should be exciting. I want to be thinner by then so that things are easier. Like, I know the bathrooms are so small on cruise ships. THAT has me terrified. I see the pictures and the diagrams and I'm like "Will I fit?" We are also tentatively going to Las Vegas in January of this coming year for the organization I volunteer for. They need some equipment hauled out there and I'm running a part of the big event out there so as of right now we are driving from Baltimore to Nevada. I'm nervous about it, but I'm also super excited. We don't really have a ton of money but the other thing I really want to do is fly up to Niagara Falls with Chad for a night or two. I think that would be a lot of fun and I am getting used to flying because of the volunteer work so who knows?

I have a new way to post my food! I don't have to type it up anymore! Weight Watchers has a print option and I think I can just copy paste, or post screen shots! I'm so excited! Typing up my food takes a lot of time, and this way you get to see how the points break down too.

One thing I have to point out: I don't eat all of the foods you see in morning, afternoon, evening, or anytime as a group. I eat all day long, I just only have those four categories to choose from and for the most part it doesn't make a difference where I track my food. I try to put foods in the most correct time of day but...well you will see. I also don't always write out the whole name of the food I am eating when I am crating a food entry by inputting the nutritional information...I'll have to get better about that!

Good Night!

Thursday, July 25, 2013
Morning
1  large banana(s)
0
1  serving(s) Yoplait Very Cherry Light Yogurt
2
1  Alex smoothie
3
Subtotal5
Midday
2  oz turkey breast lunch meat (3-1/2" square)
1
2/3 slice(s) American cheese
2
1  serving(s) Aldi Cracker Crisps
3
1  serving(s) B&G sandwich toppers
0
1/4 cup(s) unsweetened dill pickle(s)
0
2  serving(s) Mexican chicken and rice soup
7
1  roll Arnold Sandwich Thins
3
1  tbsp Kraft Mayo
1
Subtotal17
Evening
1  cup(s) mashed potatoes
6
1  cup(s) cooked green beans
0
1  breast(s) rotisserie chicken breast
8
1  drumstick(s) rotisserie chicken drumstick
2
1  serving(s) kraft Thick and Spicy honey BBQ sauce
2
Subtotal18
Anytime
2  serving(s) Act II 94% FF popcorn 1/2 bag
7
2  serving(s) lemon frozen Greek yogurt
4
1  serving(s) Aldi Cracker Crisps
3
4  Tbsp fat free salsa
0
1/4 serving(s) delish lemon and black pepper
1
Subtotal15
Food PointsPlus values total used55
Food PointsPlus values remaining13
Activity
15 min Weight lifting, nautilus-type (light workout)
2
20 min elliptical trainer, moderate intensity
4
Activity PointsPlus values earned6

No comments: