The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 17

I haven't forgotten to update but my internet is down, my router is fried and my phone has started power cycling randomly. Yay for stress! I have that huge meeting tomorrow which should have internet available to staff so I'll give you guys an update then with food and such. I used some of my weekly points today.
Goodnight, and wish me luck. Its going to be a busy weekend.

Edited to add food:
1 banana
1 serving mashed potatoes
2 servings green beans
2 cups beef stew
2 corn muffins
1/2 cup spiced rice
2 oz cooked chicken breast
1 serving campbells skillet sauce
2 slices pepperoni pizza
1 serving chocolate milk
2 1/2 filled donuts (not in one sitting, like 8 hours apart)
1 fudge round
1/2 serving jelly beans

The only thing I ate at home on this day was the banana.

No comments: