The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 18

So we did have internet at the meeting, but it was on a hot spot and very limited so I was only able to use it to do work.
I have not forgotten, given up or stopped blogging. I'm currently on my phone but it has been randomly power cycling and so I don't want to make a huge post and then lose it.
I'm still tracking though and I will update everything with food tomorrow. I managed to get a modem/router today but its too late to mess with. I just got home.
Night!

Edited to add food:
1/2 cup skim milk
2 servings wheaties cereal
1 serving meatloaf
1 cup rice
1 serving mashed potatoes
3 servings (I couldn't tell, so I went high on counting to be safe) bourbon chicken
2 servings boneless wings
1 cup steamed carrots
1/2 cup green beans
1/2 turkey and cheese sub on wheat bread from subway
1/2 filled donut

No comments: