The Journey So Far...

The Journey So Far...

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 22

Todays update is going to come tomorrow. I'm super exhausted.
The grocery shop was fine, I got some exercise too.
I used one weekly point today.
More tomorrow including my list of food. Goodnight!

Edited to add my post for the day:

Yesterday was long, and sometimes shopping on a budget can be really frustrating. By the time I got home I was a little surly and my husband and I had a tiny spat. We made up but by that point I was really really tired and I wanted the day to end so I hopped into bed and let it.

My food:

1 grilled chicken sandwich
1 serving bbq sauce
1 cup mixed fruit
1 huge homemade salad (spinach, peppers, tomato, carrots, pickles)
1 serving cheddar cheese
1/2 cup homemade chicken salad
1 tbsp crushed hot peppers
2 servings croutons
1 serving creamy radiatori
1 serving cheese nips
2 servings light buffalo ranch dressing
1 baked potato with cheese
1 cup chili
1 1/3 servings (what was left) creamy radiatori
1/4 serving orange and almond dark chocolate
2/3 serving lemon and cracked black pepper dark chocolate
1 cup chopped watermelon
1/2 cup sliced canteloupe

No comments: